Flash Cards: Sight Words

Flash Cards: Sight Words

Cards – March 1, 2018
N/A
English
1338233580
9781338233582
01 Mar
Give children a head-start in reading with these colorful, double-sided flash cards that teach essential skills. Each set includes activity cards with helpful tips and suggestions for making learning fun. For use with Grades PreK-3.

Reviews (442)

Not just for children

My 92 year old Mom has dementia. I am doing whatever I can to help her brain stay active. I purchased two sets of these I will lay down a word from my stack and ask her to find the matching word in her stack. She is engaged and all smiles as she gets the matches right. The second thing I do with her is like down four or five words on the table and ask her to construct a simple sentence. I watch as she thinks about it then puts the words in order to make a sentence. Our visits are more productive and she gets to exercise her brain. I wish maufacturers would actually develop more tools that I could use with her as she battled this insidious illness that is touching so many of the elderly.

Great reading cards!

I love these cards because it really forced my son to sound out the letters and really read the word as opposed to the cards with the pictures that he just guesses the word because of the picture. These cards are great quality and price and there are a lot of words. Great find.

Not what I thought.

It's a FRY List instead of DOLCH. my kids school uses dolch. Should be included in the description

Cards are really thin...

I gave 4 stars because I feel the quality of the card is not up to par for what I think the standard in flash card strength should be. These cards are a bit flimsy, not thick, pretty thin compared to other flash cards I just purchased, so I’m a lil disappointed. Not sure how they will hold up seeing as how they are really thin and bend very easily. The colors and words are awesome, easy to read, good size' easy to hold onto. There are sight words on both sides of each card. One side is laminated and the other is not.

Not the best choice of cards

Not happy with this set of cards. There are different words on each side of the cards. A few cards have a word we needed on each side of the cards so it’s impossible to stick them in the wall for practice as the other side of the card has a word we need too. Also, only one side of the card has a shiny laminated finish. Very unhappy and we will be purchasing a better set of cards. Disappointed in this well known brand.

My 3yr old enjoyed it

Fun an colorful. My 3 yr old enjoyed playing with me. Went through the whole 50 deck 3 times im a row and going for a 4th as I type. Only negative is the box was opened. I counted the cards and everything seems to be there

Nice quality cards at a great price

I wanted flash cards for our grandson with no pictures on them, as the pictures kind of defeat the purpose of learning to actually look at the words to learn them. They're colorful, good sized, and have a good variety of words of varying difficulty. For three bucks and change delivered, can't beat it.

Sight Words Flash Cards are a good choice.

I have found these very helpful. I have two PreK students who are learning sight words, and we use these cards at the start of each short session to review what were have already learned. I also, then, use the cards with the 3 new words they are learning that day. They are very helpful!

If you can read this, you dont need sight word flashcards

I'm new to this whole teaching a kid to read thing so when this showed up I had no idea there were so many sight words. I take out about 10 cards and then go other them with my daughter. When I tried with a lot of cards it was too difficult.

Quality could use a bit of improvement.

The cards were helpful with a nice variety of sight words. The cards began to peel and separate after a few weeks of use.

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Prime Minister elected president, Sri Lanka

American police confront night with armed groups