SUPCASE IPad 9.7 Case 2018 / 2017, Heavy Duty [Unicorn Beetle Pro Series] Full-body Rugged Protective Case with Built-In Screen Protector Dual Layer Design for IPad 9.7 Inch 2017 / 2018 (Blue)

  • Integrated screen protector
  • Premium drop protection
  • Raised edges for screen and lens defense
  • Provides full access to Ports and functions while protecting from dust and Scratches
  • Designed for the Apple iPad 9.7 2017 and 2018 released

When I first opened the package, I was not impressed visually with the plastic material, but I decided to try it on my iPAD anyway. My previous iPAD mini case was a higher quality. However, once I got the device on, it seemed almost the same. I do think the back part of this device does not have the same heavy rubber as my last one, but I am not one to drop an iPAD easily, so I am not really worried about it. It does offer some protection. The back does not have any open areas for the IPAD to release heat if you use it for a long time, unless you open the little kickstand area. I was able to use a tempered glass I purchased separately and install it within this iPAD case, so that was a plus. The thin plastic cover that came with this was flimsy, but I still used it over the tempered glass I bought and it all fit together. Assembly was not difficult at all. The one thing I noticed was my mini microphone in the back of the iPAD does not show, but so far it has not disrupted sound. Other buttons works fine for me. If you are not VERY clumsy, this is fine. If you are a person that likes to drop an iPAD from the 2nd floor staircase, this might not be the device for you.

I just received this cover for my iPad so I haven't experienced to much with it. It was somewhat easy to install. You do have to be sure you put the bottom of the iPad into the bottom cover first. Otherwise the tab for the plug gets stuck and you have to start over. The one thing that I wished they had mentioned before I even started to put this thing on my iPad was that there are 2 plastic films protecting the screen area. One on the outside (which I saw) but there is also one on the INSIDE! Very frustrating to find this out AFTER I had already put the iPad into the case and snapped it closed tight. Took a bit to get it off but at the same it its nice to know that it's not just going to fall apart. Took some effort to pry it apart so I could peal the protective film off the inside of the screen area. But once I had it all together again it seems to be a nice, durable, tough product. The tabs close nicely and make the ports easily accessible. Color is bright. The iPad screen works very well through the plastic cover. The fingerprint button works just fine. No issues. So far a nice product for the money. Advertisement made it seem like it was metal or shiny. It's not. It's all rubber and plastic. I was a little bummed to see it wasn't shiny like in the advertisement. But still very satisfied so far.

After shopping around for a case for my iPad, I finally decided on this, and am glad I did. It goes on easily and appears to offer what I consider to be adequate protection, which includes a built in screen cover, which does not affect the touchscreen in any negative manner. As I mentioned earlier, I am very pleased with this case, which also offers easy protected access to vital areas such as charging port. Comes in several great color combinations as well, like them all!

The price of the new otterbox’s made me sick (more than a third of the price of the iPad). Plus, I had three new iPads. I purchased extended converge on the iPads and took a chance on these (btw warranty care and the cases were cheaper than buying an otterbox). I am very impressed. My youngest has already dropped hers on the tile floor from about 3 feet up - not a scratch. I agree with the other reviews that the stand is flimsily and can break at any time. The flaps around the charger and headphone ports are a bit stiff but will relax over time. The case itself feels sturdy. The raised edges protect the screen during drops. The plastic screen cover protects from sticky fingers and is easy to clean. I am very happy with my purchase. The only negative thing I can say, and it’s a small one, is that instructional video they point you to on YouTube is for a different style case. Wasn’t a big deal, getting the cases on was not tough.

Remember guys this is for the New 2017 IPad the one you buy from apple i had to buy 3 different ones from other stores and had to return them because they were the wrong case better find it here it's awesome fits perfectly love the color and it's super protective my daughter is 2 and she spills stuff on it but you have to quickly remove the case and clean it up besides that she throws it of the bed and it's perfectly fine I haven't had any problems with it I love it super light weight but very protective

This is the second case exactly the same but different color. Have had the first case for 2-3 years and have never had any issues...still using it for my iPad Pro and it has taken a beating but still looks brand new! All in one case includes the built in screen protector. The kickstand is great! Never any issues regarding usage...not ‘flimsy’ ...GREAT PROTECTION FOR YOUR IPAD! ! Soooo easy to put on...they do recommend viewing the video for instructions...I have bought a second one in different color for my new 2018 iPad. Amazing protection and great colors to choose from! Highly recommend this brand and style case for everyone!

After my attempt to protect my 2017 9.7" iPad (Model A1822) using an OtterBox Defender case damaged the screen and was unsuccessful (despite going so far as to remove the Defender's screen protector), I worried I'd have trouble finding a rugged case to protect my iPad during an upcoming family trip. Based on the SUPCASE's good reviews (and its appealing price) I ordered the Unicorn Beetle Pro Series case. When the case arrived, I noticed the packaging included information for a website for detailed installation instructions. After the Defender disaster (which caught me off guard as I LOVE my iPhone 6 Defender case) I watched the video. Honestly, I would have been fine without watching it. The installation process was (for me, at least) intuitive and simple. Moreover, the case (including its built-in screen protector) fit over the amFilm Glass Screen Protector. (While I wonder if the double layers may retain too much heat for the "health" of the iPad, the extra protection is comforting.) Despite the double-layered screen protection, the touchscreen is as responsive as ever. Will I rely on this case to protect my iPad from falling down a rocky cliff into the ocean? No. Will I rely on this case to protect my iPad from falling onto a tile floor? *fingers crossed* Yes. I also like the white/grey color I chose. I'm hoping that the white color will help the iPad stay cooler than it would be in a darker case--especially when used outdoors in the summer. I agree with other's assessment that the flip-stand seems a bit flimsy. I'm hoping our family can manage to be gentle with it so that it doesn't break off. And I've not figured out how it'll stand the iPad vertically (I don't think it does.). But given the product's apparent overall quality, ease of use and price, I definitely recommend this case to others.

Watch the installation video, which is advised on the front of the package. It is very easy to install if you do. The iPad slides into the top/screen protector side of the case. Please make sure to 1st REMOVE THE PLASTIC FILMS which protect the front and back of the top/screen protector side of the case. And, make sure there is no lint, dust, etc on the back of screen or front of your tablet. We have the regular 9.7” iPad, not the pro, and this case fits snug and perfectly! Hoping the durability of this case extends the life of our tablet. So far, it’s working great!!! Love it. Blush pink is a nice tone, not overwhelming, has a metallic type of shimmer to the finish. The kickstand on the back seems good so far, but it does only go in one horizontal view tilt/angle. It may also work vertically, but may easily fall over that way. The screen protector isn’t glass, but the plastic that it is seems decent. No problems with the ability/sensitivity of the touch screen. Works great. Would definitely buy again. (So far, so good, just installed it today! I will check back and report if any issues arise!)

My boyfriend has this same case for his Samsung tablet - in a different color, of course. When he got me an iPad, this was the only case I wanted. The case is very durable feeling - I haven't dropped it yet though so we'll see. It comes with a built-in screen protector. It fits well and doesn't hinder me from using my iPad. If you don't like it though, you can pop it out. That's what my boyfriend did since he didn't like it. So opinions on the screen protector can vary. The stand is awesome and of course useful. Overall, I love this case for my iPad. It fits great and I feel confident that it's protected. Again, I haven't dropped it yet, but still. My boyfriend has had his a little longer, dropped it a few times, and his tablet is just fine! So based on all that, I would definitely recommend it!

I bought this case originally in Jan. 2017. I wanted something that could withstand a toddler, but also not be super bulky in case I wanted to use it. My son had used this thing religiously. He has used it at least once a day for the past year, sometimes for games, watching videos or by throwing it, stepping on it, etc. I decided to buy a new one March 2019 due to it just being plain dirty and gross where the home button is. After taking the case off and replacing it I did notice a small crack form near one of the corners on the old one. A piece also came off the front portion on the bottom corner where you pull apart the rubber portion. We did have a screen protector on the iPad before adding the case and left it when we added the case. We noticed awhile ago that there was a crack on the screen and after taking the case off the crack is just on the screen protector thankfully. If you have a toddler I would definitely recommend using a screen protector with this case as well as an added protective measure. It did not cause any touch issues with the case and screen protector being on together. I’m glad I went ahead and replaced it and I think the case held up pretty well for a year with a toddler. For the price it’s pretty spot on, and I would definitely recommend it to other parents or adults who want a little more protection than just a slimming case. I have added pictures of the crack and portion that broke off so you can see how much damage was done in a year of use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Prime Minister elected president, Sri Lanka

American police confront night with armed groups

Bột cà phê tăng tốc đáng kể cho việc trồng rừng nhiệt đới, các nghiên cứu